How we support the humanitarian community

Data Review & Analytics

Using secondary and primary data to reveal hidden emerging and historical trends.

Information managers and analysts spend about 70% of their time structuring data, leaving only about 30% of their time for analysis and reporting. Having one space to collaborate and analyze information allows humanitarians to spend more time responding intelligently.

Data Review & Analytics

Secondary Data Review

Structured and unstructured data come in all shapes and sizes including documents, media and reports. We equip organizations to distill information to strengthen situational awareness, provide more targeted response and improve data sharing.

Secondary Data Review

Predictive Analysis

Through emerging technologies and analysis, we provide forecasting and scenario planning to help move from reaction to anticipation.

Predictive Analysis

See the Bigger Picture

Communication is key when it comes to data. But it’s not just about getting the right information to the right people. It’s about getting it there in a way that can be easily understood and acted on. We turn complex, data-dense reports into visuals that can be quickly scanned and guide response.

See the Bigger Picture